Sunday, July 8, 2012

Studio Space

Update: Organization attempt! I've separated my studio space into zones. There's a now character wall, a landscape wall, a floor space for an ongoing I-don't-know-what-to-draw roll of paper, a collage corner, and an 'old stuff' corner. And a cardboard box for trash and old plastic cups that once contained inexpensive iced coffee.


Studio Location:
Basement, Humphreys St Studios, Boston, MA.

For the first time ever, I don't have to clean up after myself! Unless I feel like it.
It's pretty exciting to have a real space to make things.
My cell... er, chamber of creativity.
Entryway. This signmaker works here, too. He makes wood-carved plaques located all around Boston! I've seen many on Columbus Ave.

Lots of blacksmiths and woodcutters in this studio. Here's one of the biggest spaces-- the artist is a sculptor and stone-carver.
ARTSY FOTO ALERT! Sophie the mastiff makes a studio visit. Drooling ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment