Friday, July 5, 2013

Residency Doodles

late night, tired audience
AIB folder, featuring Aaron Lish's head.
Yeah... there's no way I could sit still for 12 days without doodling the whole time. 

(Especially surrounded by such creative people).

Here are some byproducts of the residency:


My group 3 classmates! I draw them every residency. Who wouldn't? We're an attractive bunch. 
DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!!!
Brian's sculpture looked exactly like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. Clearly an artistic intervention was necessary. I added ghostbusters, 'lasers', and hat. Brian was very good natured about it. Took him a while to notice.
Lecture book: In preparation for critical theory class, I folded a large piece of paper into 8x11.5" chunks, punched holes in it, and added it to my binder. Doodled on it alot just to see how the pictures would interact with each other.. Unfolded, it makes a 33"x22" composition.


A couple more:
Collaboration with Britt Snyder and Wil. We're a genius team.

No comments:

Post a Comment