Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Octopus Swims in All Directions at Once

Couch Update: 12/14/2013
Original post: 
Plugging forward with all my projects. Drawing from life, building from trash, and composing from my head. Is it silly to hope that all these projects will magically converge and present me with a glittering, glorious thesis topic sometime in the next few weeks?

Anyway. UPDATES:
1. COUCH: Here is my cat having some real-life interaction with the couch drawing.

2. BABY COUCH: Annoyed at how fussy the big couch drawing is getting, I painted this, in a few hours, in my studio. I like the feeling of it, even though it's not from a photo.

3. RECYCLING: from the art room
items from the floor at the end of the day
Elementary school + November = Hand Turkey Overload
4. More recycling: Art studio
Little dudes sitting on mountains of debris
Self evident, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment