Saturday, December 8, 2012

Watercolors

I've never done much with watercolor, but it's been pretty nice making these paintings over the past two weeks. Size: 9x12, watercolor, various pens, sometimes colored pencil and marker.

They're 'softer' then my usual style. Tried to resist the urge to put a big black outline around everything. Softness...okay! ambiguity... okay!
red chair plus stuffed kitt
couldn't resist outlining everything in this one! which is too bad-- it would've been nicer without.
believe it or not, this still doesn't do justice to how messy my artroom at school is!
living room
living room: halloween costume! (finn and jake)
living room again-- my first watercolor attempt
playing with colors and media
I HAVE A BUTTON MACHINE!!!
disclaimer: boyfriend pictured is much cuter in person.
kitty, kitchen rug. She's so artsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment